Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Shrimp, Tomato and Basil Linguine with Goat Cheese Rounds
- 1 slice white bread
- 1 4 ounce package log-shaped goat cheese
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 3 cups chopped plum tomatoes
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon red pepper
- 1/2 pound shrimp, peeled
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 6 cups cooked linguine (12 ounces uncooked)
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced basil
- Directions1. Preheat oven to 400.
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?