Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Shrimp Stir Fry
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 3 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen stir-fry vegetables
- 20 uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 10.9g|
|Saturated Fat 1.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 11.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|