Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 3/4 cups Swanson® Chicken Stock
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil (optional)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 pound fresh or thawed frozen medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 4 cups cut-up fresh vegetables (see Note)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 cups hot cooked regular long-grain white rice
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 9.1g|
|Saturated Fat 1.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 58.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|