Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Shrimp Skewers with Charred-Tomato Vinaigrette
- 36 large uncooked shrimp (about 2 pounds), peeled with tails left intact, deveined
- 1 1/2 teaspoons coarse kosher salt
- 6 metal skewers
- 2 medium green onions, trimmed
- 2 large plum tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon plus 3/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Sherry wine vinegar
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?