Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Shrimp Scampi with Quick Preserved Lemon and Fennel on Polenta
- 4 1/2 8-ounce bottles clam juice
- 2 1/4 cups (or more) water
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 1/2 cups polenta (coarse cornmeal)
- 3/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- Coarse kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 12 uncooked extra-large shrimp (8 to 10 per pound), peeled, deveined, butterflied, flattened
- 1 cup finely chopped fresh fennel
- 1/2 cup finely chopped plum tomatoes
- 1/3 cup minced shallots
- 4 teaspoons chopped
- 1/4 cup Pernod or other anise-flavored liqueur
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- Ingredient Info: Polenta is sold at some supermarkets and at natural foods stores and Italian markets. If unavailable, substitute an equal amount of regular yellow cornmeal and cook about half as long.
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?