Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Shrimp Scampi with Quick-Preserved Lemon and Fennel on Polenta
- 4 1/2 8-ounce bottles clam juice
- 2 1/4 cups (or more) water
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 1/2 cups polenta (coarse cornmeal)
- 3/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- Coarse kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 12 uncooked extra-large shrimp (8 to 10 per pound), peeled, deveined, butterflied, flattened
- 1 cup finely chopped fresh fennel
- 1/2 cup finely chopped plum tomatoes
- 1/3 cup minced shallots
- 4 teaspoons chopped Quick-Preserved Lemon (click for recipe)
- 1 large garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup Pernod or other anise-flavored liqueur
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?