Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Shrimp Satay with Spicy Peanut Dipping Sauce
- 2 teaspoons coriander seeds (toasted and ground)
- 2 teaspoons cumin seeds (toasted and ground)
- 1 teaspoon turmeric (ground)
- 2 stalks lemongrass (peeled & chopped)
- 2 cloves garlic (grated)
- 1 tablespoon galangal (or ginger, grated)
- 1 lime (juice and zest)
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons palm sugar (grated or brown sugar)
- 1 pound shrimp (shelled and deveined)
- * wooden skewers (soaked in cold water for 30 minutes)
- 1/4 cup
Directions:View on Closet Cooking
Why don't we display directions?