Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Shrimp Sandwiches with Tarragon-Caper Mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons drained capers, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 tablespoons grated sweet onion (such as Vidalia or Maui)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh tarragon
- 1/4 teaspoon celery seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon (or more) hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 cup finely chopped celery heart with leaves
- 2 tablespoons (1/4 stick) butter, room temperature
- 12 small (3-inch round) soft sandwich rolls or 6 hot dog buns, split horizontally
- 1 pound cooked peeled deveined large shrimp, each cut horizontally in half
- Tomato slices (optional)
- Avocado slices (optional)
- Thinly sliced butter lettuce (optional)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?