Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Shrimp Saganaki with Tomato and Feta
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil, plus oil for drizzling
- ½ cup finely diced onion
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried Greek oregano, plus oregano for sprinkling
- 1 cup diced peeled, seeded ripe tomatoes (see Note)
- ¼ cup dry white wine
- One 28-ounce can chopped tomatoes with juice
- ¼ cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1½ pounds medium shrimp, peeled and deveined, tails left on
- ¾ cup diced feta cheese
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 294kcal (15%)|
|Total Fat 15g (23%)|
|Saturated Fat 4g (22%)|
|Cholesterol 189mg (63%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 10g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|