Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Shrimp Risotto with Baby Spinach and Basil
- 6 cups (about) low-salt chicken broth
- 1 pound uncooked large shrimp, peeled, deveined
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups chopped onion
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1/2 cups arborio rice or medium-grain white rice (about 9 1/2 ounces)
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1 6-ounce package baby spinach leaves
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- Additional grated Parmesan cheese
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?