Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 quart Creamy Shrimp Broth (see variation)
- 1 quart chicken broth or water
- 1 medium white or yellow onion, chopped fine
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ¼ cup plus 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cups (8 ounces) unrinsed short-grain rice such as carnaroli, Arborio, or vialone nano
- ½ teaspoon saffron threads, soaked for 30 minutes in 1 tablespoon water (optional)
- ½ cup (1 stick) unsalted butter
- 18 large shrimp, peeled, deveined, and cut into 1/3-inch dice (optional)
- Salt and pepper to taste
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 581kcal (29%)|
|Total Fat 31g (48%)|
|Saturated Fat 12g (61%)|
|Cholesterol 77mg (26%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 61g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|