Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Shrimp Rice-Paper Rolls with Vietnamese Dipping Sauce
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons fermented fish sauce (nam pla)*
- 1 tablespoon unseasoned rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon minced jalapeño chili with seeds
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 ounces fresh shiitake mushrooms, stemmed, caps thinly sliced
- 4 ounces dried thin Chinese rice sticks (maifun)*
- 12 8- to- 9-inch round rice-paper sheets*
- 1 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 cup small fresh basil leaves
- 1 cup finely shredded iceberg lettuce or green cabbage
- 1 cup mung bean sprouts or daikon (Japanese white radish) sprouts
- 1 cup matchstick-size strips seeded English hothouse cucumber
- 1 cup matchstick-size strips peeled carrot or jicama
- 8 slices cooked peeled deveined medium shrimp, cut lengthwise in half
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?