Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 cup uncooked quinoa, rinsed
- 1 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 8 spears fresh asparagus, trimmed and cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger root
- 1 pound uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- salt and pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 10.6g|
|Saturated Fat 1.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 44.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 5.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|