Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 pounds large shrimp (21-25 per pound), peeled and deveined
- 2 cups red peppers, diced
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 3 large cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon fennel seeds
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can canned diced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 9g|
|Saturated Fat 1.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 11.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|