Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Shrimp Primavera with Goat Cheese
- 1/2 (16 ounce) package whole wheat rotini pasta
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 3 green onions, slivered
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (8 ounce) jar quartered marinated artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can no-salt-added whole tomatoes, undrained and chopped
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 1/4 teaspoon chipotle chile powder
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/3 pound crumbled goat cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 18.7g|
|Saturated Fat 8.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 55.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 8.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|