Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Shrimp Prepared in the Scampi Style
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 large cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped shallots
- Freshly ground black pepper
- ½ cup dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 8 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh tarragon
- 36 “U-10” shrimp (about 3½ pounds) (see note)
- 6 to 8 sprigs fresh thyme
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 479kcal (24%)|
|Total Fat 24g (38%)|
|Saturated Fat 11g (56%)|
|Cholesterol 443mg (148%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 5g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|