Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Shrimp Po Boy Sandwich
- 1 pound medium shrimp, shelled, deveined and with tails removed
- 3/4 cup fine cornmeal
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1 Tbsp Cajun seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs, beaten
- Peanut oil for frying
- 1/2 head iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 2-3 tomatoes, sliced about 1/4 inch thick
- 4 small French sandwich rolls
- 1/4 cup mustard, preferably Creole mustard
- 1 1/4 cups mayo
- 1 teaspoon pickle juice or vinegar
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce (Crystal, Tabasco, etc)
- 1 large garlic clove, minced and smashed
- 1 Tbsp sweet paprika
- 1-2 teaspoons Cajun seasoning
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?