Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- Vegetable oil for frying
- 1 1/2 pounds medium shrimp (about 36), peeled, deveined
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup cornmeal
- 4 8"-long French rolls, split horizontally
- Rmoulade (go to bonappetit.com for recipe) or mayonnaise
- Shredded iceberg lettuce
- Sliced tomatoes
- Dill pickles
- Hot pepper sauce (optional), preferably Crystal
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?