Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Shrimp Phyllo Purses with Tomato Chermoula Sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups chopped green onions
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 12 ounces uncooked medium shrimp, peeled, deveined, coarsely chopped
- 1 ounce bean thread noodles,* soaked in hot water 20 minutes, drained, minced (about 1/4 cup)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 9 17x13-inch sheets frozen phyllo pastry, thawed
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- 6 teaspoons plain dried breadcrumbs
- 6 fresh chives
- Tomato Chermoula Sauce (click for recipe)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?