Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Shrimp Pasta Salad
- 1/2 pound bow-tie (farfalle) or orecchiette pasta, or other short pasta
- Kosher salt
- 2 pounds small pink shrimp (also called Maine shrimp or boreal shrimp, comes already cooked)
- 1 diced red bell pepper
- 1 diced red onion
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 1 cup chopped basil leaves (loosely packed)
- 1/3 cup high-quality olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of lemon zest
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon red chile flakes
- Black pepper to taste
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?