Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Shrimp, Mango, and Jicama Salad with Pineapple Vinaigrette
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons frozen pineapple juice concentrate, thawed
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 6 cups water
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon whole black peppercorns
- 1 pound uncooked large shrimp, peeled, deveined, halved lengthwise
- 2 large mangoes, peeled, pitted, cut into 1/2-inch cubes (about 3 cups)
- 2 cups 1/2-inch cubes peeled jicama
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 6 large Boston lettuce leaves
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?