Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Shrimp, Mango, and Avocado Salad with Sweet Chili-Ginger Vinaigrette
- 1/2 cup Asian sweet chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons unseasoned rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon minced peeled fresh ginger
- 12 peeled cooked large shrimp with tails left intact (about 8 ounces)
- 1 large head of butter lettuce, leaves separated
- 1 large mango, peeled, pitted, cut into 1/3-inch-thick slices
- 1 avocado, halved, pitted, peeled, cut into 1/3-inch-thick slices
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?