Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Shrimp, Lobster, and Jicama Salad
- 1 pound large shell-on or peeled shrimp
- 4 lobster tails (about 2 pounds total), halved lengthwise
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- Kosher salt
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 5 tablespoons (or more) fresh lime juice, divided
- 2 cups 3x1/4x1/4-inch pieces peeled jicama (from one 1-pound jicama)
- 2 cups hardy greens, such as purslane or watercress sprigs, with tender stems
- 2 cups thinly sliced tomatillos or small green tomatoes (about 8 medium)
- 1 cup fresh cilantro leaves with tender stems plus more for garnish
- 2 tablespoons Ancho Chile Oil (click for recipe) or store-bought chili oil
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?