Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Shrimp Lo Mein
- 1 (8 ounce) package spaghetti
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 1/2 tablespoons white sugar
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 cups uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3 large cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup green onions, chopped
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/2 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 17.2g|
|Saturated Fat 2.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 103.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 5.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|