Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Shrimp Lo Mein
- 8 ounces lo mein noodles
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 pound peeled and deveined medium shrimp
- 1/2 pound snow peas, trimmed
- 4 scallions, thinly sliced, white and green parts separated
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/4 cup kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce (found in the Asian aisle of most supermarkets)
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?