Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Shrimp, Leek and Spinach Risotto
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 cups Arborio rice
- 4 cups boiling vegetable broth
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 medium leek, chopped
- 1 fresh red chile pepper, chopped
- 1 pound medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 pound small scallops
- 1 (14 ounce) bag fresh spinach leaves
- 1/2 red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 10.2g|
|Saturated Fat 1.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 108g|
|Dietary Fiber 5.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|