Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- ¼ pound unsalted butter
- 1 medium yellow onion, minced
- 4 medium cloves, garlic, minced
- 1 cup very thinly sliced celery
- 3 green or red bell peppers-seeded, deveined, and cut into long julienne
- 4 to 5 semi-hot yellow finger peppers-seeded, deveined, and cut into long julienne
- 3 medium tomatoes-peeled, seeded, and thinly sliced
- 2 pounds medium shrimp, peeled and with tail intact
- 1 cup fish stock, or shrimp stock
- Salt and cayenne pepper
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 350kcal (17%)|
|Total Fat 19g (29%)|
|Saturated Fat 10g (52%)|
|Cholesterol 271mg (90%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 12g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|