Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken thighs, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 2 stalks celery, thinly sliced
- 1 medium green bell pepper, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (28 ounce) can crushed tomatoes, with liquid
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 cup uncooked orzo pasta
- 1 pound cooked shrimp, peeled and deveined
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 5g|
|Saturated Fat 1.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 30g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|