Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Shrimp Fried Rice Recipe
- 8 ounces small uncooked shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (or 1/2 tsp kosher salt)
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil (divided)
- 3 eggs, beaten in a small bowl
- 2 stalks scallion or green onion, minced
- 4 cups previously cooked leftover rice, grains separated well
- 3/4 cup frozen carrots and peas, defrosted
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce (use gluten-free soy sauce if you are making a gluten-free version)
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
Directions:View on Steamy Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?