Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Shrimp Fried Rice
- 4 cups cold Everyday Rice, preferably chilled
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 egg well beaten
- 1 tablespoon coarsely chopped garlic
- ½ cup coarsely chopped onion
- 12 medium shrimp peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 3 tablespoons coarsely chopped green onion
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 115kcal (6%)|
|Total Fat 9g (13%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (5%)|
|Cholesterol 80mg (27%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 4g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|