Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Shrimp Fra Diavolo
- 8 ounces dry fettuccini, uncooked
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3 tablespoons virgin olive oil
- 1 cup chopped yellow onion
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can Hunt’s® Diced Tomatoes with Basil, Garlic and Oregano, undrained
- 1 cup dry white wine (such as Pinot Blanc or Chardonnay)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh flat leaf parsley
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 12.6g|
|Saturated Fat 2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 52.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|