Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Shrimp Fra Diablo
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 shallot, minced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon red pepper flakes, or to taste
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can fire-roasted diced tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1/2 cup dry white wine (optional)
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1/2 tablespoon dried basil
- 1 pinch ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 15g|
|Saturated Fat 2.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 13.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|