Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Shrimp Escabeche with Blood Orange Mojo
- 2 cups freshly squeezed blood orange juice or other orange juice
- 1 cup fresh lemon juice
- 3 large garlic cloves, minced, divided
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- 2 pounds cooked deveined peeled shrimp, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 cups chopped red bell pepper
- 1 1/2 cups chopped celery
- 1 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Additional olive oil (optional)
- Lemon wedges
- Tortilla chilps or pita chips
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?