Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Shrimp Enchiladas with Roasted Sweet Potatoes and Parsnips
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1 pound parsnips, peeled, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 12 ounces red-skinned sweet potatoes (yams; about 2 small), peeled, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/2 red onion, sliced (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 5 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano (preferably Mexican)
- 1 teaspoon coarse kosher salt
- 1 large garlic clove, peeled
- 1 small jalapeo chile, halved, seeded
- 2 cups coarsely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 cup chopped green onions (about 6)
- 1 4-ounce can diced green chiles (preferably fire-roasted), drained
- 2 cups purchased salsa verde or mild tomatillo salsa
- 1/2 cup crema mexicana, crme frache, or sour cream, divided
- 8 ounces cooked peeled deveined shrimp, coarsely chopped
- 12 5 1/2- to 6-inch-diameter corn tortillas
- 8 ounces crumbled queso fresco or feta cheese (about 2 cups)
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?