Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Shrimp Empanadas (Empanadillas de Camaron)
- 3 cups all-purpose flour, plus more as needed for dusting
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, cut into cubes, room temperature
- 1/2 cup cold beer
- 1 1/2 tablespoons butter
- 1 medium yellow onion, peeled and finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 1 small plum tomato, seeded and finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- Ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 1/2 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined, finely chopped
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten with 1 teaspoon water
- Vegetable oil, as needed for deep frying
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?