Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ cup dry white wine
- 1 cup canned crushed tomatoes
- ½ tsp crushed hot red pepper, or more to taste
- 1 lb (450g) large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 241kcal (12%)|
|Total Fat 9g (14%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (7%)|
|Cholesterol 171mg (57%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 11g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|