Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Shrimp Curry with Yu Choy and Kabocha Squash
- 1 pound yu choy, bottom 2 inches trimmed, stalks and leaves cut into 1 1/2-inch-wide strips
- 4 cups 3/4-inch cubes peeled seeded kabocha squash (from about one 2 3/4-pound squash)
- 2 13- to 14-ounce cans unsweetened coconut milk, divided
- 2/3 cup (packed) Thai basil leaves, divided
- 6 large fresh cilantro sprigs
- 3 double-leaf kaffir lime leaves, chopped
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 large shallot, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons Thai green curry paste
- 1 1/2 tablespoons minced lemongrass
- 2 1/2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon golden brown sugar
- 3/4 pound uncooked medium-size shrimp, peeled, deveined
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?