Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Shrimp Curry With Coconut Milk and Apple
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh ginger
- 1 medium onion, coarsely chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 3 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 4 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 large unpeeled tart apple (such as Granny Smith), sliced into -inch-thick pieces
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 13.5-ounce can unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 1/2 pounds medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 cups cooked rice
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?