Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Shrimp Creole Pronto
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup chopped onions
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cups chopped, peeled tomatoes
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup Holland House® Marsala Cooking Wine
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce, or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pound fresh or frozen, thawed, uncooked shrimp, peeled, deveined
- 1 (10 ounce) package egg noodles, cooked, drained
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 12.9g|
|Saturated Fat 2.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 63.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 5.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|