Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Shrimp Cocktail, Mexican-Style
- 9 oz (250g) large shrimp
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1½ tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 tsp hot red pepper sauce
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp sour cream
- 1 tbsp sun-dried tomato paste
- 1 tbsp chopped cilantro, plus sprigs to garnish
- ¼ head iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 1 avocado, pitted, peeled, and diced
- 2 tbsp fresh or thawed frozen corn kernels
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 303kcal (15%)|
|Total Fat 24g (37%)|
|Saturated Fat 4g (20%)|
|Cholesterol 105mg (35%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 9g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|