Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Shrimp, Chicken, and Andouille Gumbo
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 6 large onions, chopped (about 12 cups)
- 6 red bell peppers, seeded, chopped (about 7 cups)
- 8 celery stalks, chopped (about 3 cups)
- 16 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh thyme
- 6 bay leaves
- 2 28-ounce cans diced tomatoes with juice
- 4 8-ounce bottles clam juice
- 4 cups low-salt chicken broth
- 4 pounds andouille sausage, cut crosswise into 1/2-inch-thick slices
- 3 pounds skinless boneless chicken thighs, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 16-ounce packages sliced frozen okra
- 4 pounds peeled deveined medium shrimp
- Minced fresh Italian parsley
- Steamed rice
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?