Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 pounds large shrimp - peeled, deveined and butterflied
- 1 (8 ounce) package Monterey Jack cheese, sliced
- 3 fresh jalapeno peppers, seeded and julienned
- 1 pound bacon, cut into thirds
- 1 teaspoon Cajun seasoning, or to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 23.1g|
|Saturated Fat 10.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 1.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|