Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 medium red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped yellow onion
- 1/2 pound cooked or raw shrimp, tails removed, cut in pieces
- 2 cups fat-free half-and-half
- 1 cup no-salt-added tomato sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon hot chile sauce, or to taste
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1/4 cup grated fresh Parmesan cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 5.8g|
|Saturated Fat 2.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 13.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|