Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) unsalted butter, divided
- 1 1/2 pound medium shrimp (about 45), peeled, deveined, shells reserved
- 2 bay leaves, divided
- 2 carrots, peeled, chopped
- 2 celery stalks, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup brandy
- 1/4 cup long-grain white rice
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 3 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 3 sprigs fresh thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon (or more) cayenne pepper
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh chives
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?