Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Shreddies Quiche Lorraine
- 2 1/2 cups Post Shreddies Cereal, crushed into fine crumbs
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 8 slices bacon, cooked crisp, drained, and coarsely crumbled
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 1/3 cups half and half (10%) cream
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Pinch of nutmeg
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 28.4g|
|Saturated Fat 14.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 21.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|