Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Shreddies Pear-Cranberry Crisp
- 1/2 cup large flake oats
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, room temperature
- 2 1/2 cups Post Shreddies Cereal, coarsely crushed
- 4 large ripe pears, peeled, cored, quartered lengthwise, and sliced
- 1 cup fresh or frozen cranberries
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- Finely grated zest from 1 small orange
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 16.5g|
|Saturated Fat 9.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 85.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 8.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|