Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Shredded Tri-Tip for Tacos in the Slow Cooker
- cooking spray
- 1 (3 pound) beef tri-tip roast, fat layer left untrimmed
- 2 teaspoons garlic pepper seasoning (such as SuzyQ's Santa Maria Valley Style Seasoning®), or to taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 onions, chopped
- 2 teaspoons ground ancho chile pepper
- 2 teaspoons cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups white wine
- 1 (28 ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro, or to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 11.9g|
|Saturated Fat 3.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 10.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|