Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Shredded Short Ribs with Pappardelle
- 28-ounces short ribs
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 handful each fresh rosemary and fresh thyme, stems discarded and leaves finely chopped
- 1 small red onion, peeled and finely chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 carrot, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 celery stick, finely chopped
- 2 wineglasses Chianti
- Two 14-ounce cans plum tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons pearl barley
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 14 ounces fresh or dried pappardelle
- 7 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 handfuls grated Parmesan cheese, plus more for garnish
- Directions1. Season the meat with salt and pepper. In a Dutch oven, fry your meat in a little olive oil until golden brown. Add your herbs, onions, garlic, carrot, and celery. Turn the heat down and continue to cook for 5 minutes, until the vegetables have softened.
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?