Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Shredded Pork with Roasted Tomatoes and Chipotle Chiles
- 8 corn tortillas
- Canola oil for frying
- 1 pound pork shoulder (pork butt), trimmed of fat, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 small white onion, quartered
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tablespoon fine sea salt
- 6 ounces Mexican chorizo, removed from casing
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 small white onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 pounds plum (Roma) tomatoes, roasted, peeled, and chopped
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 canned chipotle chiles in adobo, finely chopped
- Fine sea salt to taste
- 1/2 cup Mexican crema or crme frache in a squeeze bottle
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled, pitted, and diced
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?