Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Shredded Pork Tacos
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 large onion chopped
- 6 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 bay leaves
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 3-pound boneless pork shoulder cut in half lengthwise
- 1 can (28 ounces) whole tomatoes in juice
- 1 large chipotle chile in adobo sauce (from a small can), minced (about 4 teaspoons)
- 16 (6-inch) toasted corn tortillas
- 1 cup crumbled queso fresco feta, or goat cheese
- 1 cup fresh cilantro leaves
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?